sr. Manager PR Sportstyle
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Kommunikation
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
- Develop and drive PUMA's Sportstyle PR strategy globally to ensure a consistent storyline and cohesive storytelling approach
- Create media materials and press kits for Sportstyle and SELECT products, campaigns, and other marketing activations to be distributed to regional PR teams for media distribution
- Create further stories around PUMA's Sportstyle and SELECT collection, heritage products and culture and pitch to relevant media
- Provide strategic guidance to other countries for execution and media relations in these markets
- Act as a PUMA representative at press events
- Build strong media relations and develop an extensive network.
- University degree, ideally in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Public Relations
- At least 6-8 years of work experience in Public Relations/ Communications with an emphasis on lifestyle and fashion and knowledge of apparel/footwear industry
- Strong verbal and editorial/writing skills in English
- Good storytelling skills and news judgement
- High affinity for fashion
- Strong relationships to key fashion and lifestyle media contacts
- Global perspective, cultural sensitivity as well as entrepreneurial mindset
- Well organized working style and good problem-solving skills
- Flexible Teamplayer.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.