sr. Product Owner Availability - Sap s/4 Hana (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Teilzeit
- Be accountable for the product success considering the value for the consumer and the company (ROI).
- Collaborate with product director and architects to specify the SAP S/4 HANA product vision and roadmap for omnichannel availability, as well as user stories considering the value for the consumer and the company as well as its role and impact on the adidas digital ecosystem.
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates.
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery.
- Coordinate interfaces between different product teams in your area of responsibility.
- Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog.
- Backlog Management
- Prioritize the items in your product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done in cooperation with the product team(s).
- Own the refinement of your product backlog to ensure that the product team(s) is/are delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value.
- Provide acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done.
- Be accountable for monitoring, optimization and enhancement of the configuration, features and functionalities related to the product.
- Ensure that objective data sources and feedback are used for the optimization of the product.
- Product Team Management
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of data and team feedback and make appropriate changes in order to meet business needs.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and Global Sales objectives.
- Product Team(s)
- Global and Local Market teams
- Tech teams
- Web & Mobile Services
- Testing and Analytics
- DSS, SCM and Sales organizations
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years of experience working in a Digital and/or omnichannel environment, preferably in the context of order management
- 5+ years working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an agile working setup
- Experience in working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels
- Experience in creating strong internal business cases to support investment and internal resource requests
- Experience with SAP modules SD and MM, SAP Inventory Service as well as a certification in SAP S/4 HANA is a definite plus
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- High resilience and solution-oriented attitude
- Basic leadership skills
- Expert domain knowledge in omnichannel order management
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Expert knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Advanced understanding of IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written