Store Manager - Hamburg
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Hamburg
Stadt : HAMBURG
Berufsfelder : Einzelhandel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : zw. 5 und 10 Jahren
Beginn : ASAP
The Store Manager strives to reach excellence in business performance and key qualitative objectives always going beyond expectations, inspiring, managing and coaching the team.
Main activities will be:
• Create a genuine, attentive and long lasting relationship with the clients, based on listening, meeting and exceeding client’s needs and expectations;
• Be focused on excellent performances and results, based on clear KPIs,in a challenging competitive environment.
• Maintain visual merchandising standards and the overall standards in terms of technical maintenance, cleanness, staff personal appearance
• Constantly enhance the knowledge of the brand's history and values,promote collections and product features;
• Create an exciting work environment where trust and respect for diversity is valued;
• Empower others through engagement and motivation: recognize individual strengths and provide solutions to consisitantly improve;
• Recognize talent and potential, as well as a feedback-oriented coaching environment, whilst ensuring team and individuals development.
• Lead the team to achieve common goals, identifying clear priorities, tasks and definition of role;
•Degree with specialization in Retail/Hospitality Management is a plus;
•Willingness to evolve in the organization, willingness to relocate is a plus;
•Proven excellent client service skills;
•Fluency in local language, proficiency in English, while another language is a plus;
•Digiatlly aware. Deep knowledge of MS Office and proven experience in clienteling, payments and warehouse management systems and tools.