Strategy Manager (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Produktion, Qualtitätswesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Strategy Manager (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 15322)
- You participate in the strategic planning process
- You work on strategic initiatives in collaboration with the management team and the business owners
- You run strategy projects with minor supervision: lead the problem-solving process in a cross-functional team and link it to other areas of the strategic planning process; prepare documentation, identify conclusions and present them to the relevant audience; own project planning & administration
- You steer implementation progress of initiatives and execution and you guide teams on necessary methodology
- You act as change agent and representative of Esprit's corporate culture
- You keep track of global trends, market requirements and customer needs and their impact on the company
- You have a degree in business administration or a comparable degree, compared with several years of professional experience in a similar position
- You have general business acumen
- You have several years of project management and consulting experience
- You have a good fashion industry knowhow
- You have a very good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- You have excellent communication skills in English, German would be advantageous.
- You are a team player, with high flexibility and the willingness to go the extra mile
- You have great problem-solving skills and great analytical skills with high affinity to numbers
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date.