RALPH LAUREN Germany GmbH
Tel. +49 89 2919 38 3800
Talent Resource Advisor (f/m/d)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : METZINGEN
Berufsfelder : Personalwesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : zw. 2 und 5 Jahren
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are passionate about human connection and storytelling, and would like to join the most successful fashion brand in the world to learn and develop your career journey in a diverse organization, we look forward to you becoming part of our family.
Our ambition is for each person to bring their whole self to work. We believe that our employees are the key to achieving our business goals and thereby contribute to the success of our company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy for our Direct To Consumer Storelines for Region Germany
- Manage the sourcing process including candidate screening, to develop a strong, and diverse, pool of candidates
- Coordinate the candidate experience from sourcing, screening, interviewing until the offer stage
- Leverage best-practices and innovations within University/Emerging Talent recruiting, as well as develop his/her own initiatives to suit the local markets
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Onboard in partnership with the hiring manager new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and recruiting dashboards to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Are you a Team player and open and pro-active communicator and flourish building relationships and rapport with others?
- Are you passionate about Human Resources?
- Do you like to network? Are you familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues?
- Do you like to take initiatives and be innovative?
- Are you a good organizer and pay attention to detail?
- Are you fluent in English & German?
Then we look forward to receiving your application!