Team Leader Global Cooperations & Culture Sponsorship (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : METZINGEN
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Secure Business opportunities and establish suitable collaborations for BOSS and HUGO
- Generate ideas about future Music activities and establish centre of competence
- Running successful global marketing campaigns whilst understanding the key marketing performance metrics
- Build strong relationship to several global players in order to drive B2B sales
- Planning, consolidating and controlling of budget on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Setting, monitoring and reporting team goals - constantly developing your team
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in collaborations, music and culture management with leadership experience
- Strong network within the industry of brand collaborations, music and culture with the ability to liaise with partners, brand ambassadors and their management in a professional manner
- Knowledge of superior business transactions such as Retail Operations (B2B + B2C), Brand Management and Logistics as well as product development and outfitting of global partners
- Proven expertise and experience in drafting and negotiating sponsorship and commercial contracts while keeping the interest of all stakeholders in mind
- Ability to multi-task with distinct solution-focused skills in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to lead, motivate, train and develop as department though active management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convince stakeholders