Technology Consultant 3d Creation to Manufacturing (M/F/D) For 3d Technologies 1
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Consulting, Rechtswesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
The Digital Creation program aims to digitize the entire product design and creation process in adidas by building/providing/integrating/connecting innovative 3D tools and solutions. By establishing an end-to-end design to production process based on 3D data, we will unleash new creative potential in product creation and, at the same time, streamline processes by enabling better communication and decision making.
In your role as technology consultant - 3D creation to manufacturing, you will work closely with our cooperate product research department. Your focus will be on delivering custom creation software and processes to enable new production technologies like adidas4D (3D printing) or adidas Strung (custom weaving). You will use your domain knowledge in mechanical engineering and simulation to steer the software development process. Your proven experience in software engineering will allow you to perform code reviews and discuss at eye-level with the software development team.
What we are looking for
- Master's degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with a focus on Software Engineering (or vice versa)
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 5-year experience in IT, engineering, or research
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- You can write and read code in Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as will need to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Problem solving skills and hands on attitude
- Proven experience in Simulation tools like Abaqus, Comsol Multiphysics, Ansys...
- Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritizes requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements baseline.
- Investigates, manages, and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
- Documents faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards.
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
What we offer:
- You will be part of a company where quality, innovation and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture.
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training, and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance, and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits, and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.