Treasury Manager Financial Operations (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Finanzwesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
The purpose of Corporate Treasury is to manage the company's liquidity, solvency and financial market risks. Corporate Treasury's Financial Operations team is responsible for: (i) the Corporate's daily global cash management operation, (ii) global external bank account and in-house bank account management, (iii) Treasury system applications, and (iv) global Cash Factory which consolidates, standardize and automate the Corporate's global cash management and payment processes.
With the Corporate's global cash management processes, Corporate Treasury deliver significant improvement in working capital management (and related savings in financial expenses) as well as improvement in work processes and resource allocation
- Manage global bank accounts and zero-balanced global cash pools in various currencies on daily basis.
- Ensure smooth operation of the day-to-day business by setting-up and maintaining optimum global bank account and pooling infrastructures, operating efficient cash management and payment processes and enforcing the accuracy of prepopulated and manually planned cash flows by using the treasury applications SAP Cash Management, SAP Bank Communication Manager, SAP InHouse Cash, Bank Account Manager and Treasury Management System Quantum.
- Enable fact-based funding / investing decisions by creating transparency on short-term liquidity forecast.
- Manage and execute reporting and ad-hoc analysis of external and internal bank account balances as well as financial position.
- Provide expertise for assigned functional areas / systems and processes towards team and business partners.
- Provide comprehensive technical and business expertise for treasury and SAP processes
- Manage global bank documentation for adidas AG and subsidiaries bank accounts with global master-banks.
- Manage and prepare global Bank Service Review
- Drive negotiations of transactional bank fees with global master-banks and support money market instrument conditions.
- Operate as global escalation point in all banking related topics to support subs and other finance teams.
- Ensure running systems by regular release tests for Treasury owned system applications
- Manage Bank Account Management (BAM) tool, global administration, support subs and drive maintenance.
- Manage global master-bank e-banking tools and global administration in collaboration with FSS Team.
- Support and drive Continuous Improvement Initiatives (CII) within Financial Operations, Group Treasury and cross functional.
- Develop and implement state of the art analytical tools, i.e. KPI'S for Financial Operations.
- Provide input into new processes or operational plans and deliver results with direct impact on the department targets.
- Develop and implement adequate and aligned communication packages to present results, recommendations, and solutions.
- Actively keeps up to date with latest trends in field of Treasury Financial Operations.
- Arrange external bank/ intercompany transfers
- Coordinate other departments and group companies
- Influence banking partners for subsidiaries
- Update Treasury a-live website
- Grant user access to global Master-bank e-banking tools
- Grant user access to Bank Account Management tool
- Engage third party service and system providers
- Key Internal Stakeholders
- SVP Corporate Finance, Corporate Treasurer, other Corporate Finance Departments, like Accounting/Controlling, GBS and Financial Planning & Reporting
- Global Commercial Finance (brands, markets, wholesale/retail);
- Global Operations, Global Sales, Internal Auditors
- Key External Stakeholders
- Financial Institutions; Treasury system and service providers; Regulatory bodies & External Auditors
- High degree of customer and service orientation
- Business and IT understanding of processes and structures
- Experience in Accounting
- SAP experience including SAP treasury applications and FIS Treasury System in terms of usage and processes
- Ability to manoeuvre in consistently changing environment
- Ability to operate cross-functional and understanding of external business drivers
- Understanding of the complexity, interactions and dynamics within an international company
- Very good communication skills for persuasion and convincing others both internally and externally
- Good analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources
- Be team player
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree in Business Administration / Finance / Banking Qualification
- 2-6 years' experience in Treasury / Banking / Accounting
- Strong Treasury systems expertise
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken), German a plus
- Willing to train and be trained on above topics