vp Retail Operations Europe (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Einzelhandel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Develops and implements in-store programs designed around industry best practices to increase efficiency in operational and brand excellence.
- Drives DTC strategies within the stores and ensure execution of all initiatives enhancing consumer experiences and delivering operational objectives.
- Drive stores' performance by leading and coaching field teams on ways to increase sales and profits and ensuring store teams are executing processes and tools correctly to maintain on-shelf product availability to consumers.
- Maintain a strategic approach to execution and consistently communicate vertically and cross- functionally to ensure that internal priorities are aligned and resources are allocated appropriately to achieve desired results.
- Create, identify and deliver plans for areas for improvement to ensure consumers understand and receive the full brand experience in stores.
- Support adidas Group's strategic priorities by creating awareness of the priorities and ensuring the teams have flawless execution of key initiatives.
- Engage in strategic conversations with Retail cross-functional departments (HR, IT, Finance, Loss Prevention, adidas Group WE Retail, etc.) to ensure their department initiatives are aligned with business objectives.
- Lead the strategic interface for all in-store initiatives (including, but not limited to merchandising, marketing/VM, planning and budgeting, workload management, logistics, back office, IT, Human Resources, etc.).
- Work to achieve set goals of profits, sales, market share and consumer and employee engagement.
- Plan and lead the team to ensure all positions in the business are staffed with exceptional leaders; building a successful succession planning program and talent organization.
- Recognize, train, coach and provide meaningful feedback through active talent management.
- Set clear and measurable objectives for direct reports; assess and help develop their functional and soft skills; identify and help develop talent for career and leadership opportunities.
- Ability to strategically prepare for and execute aggressive store growth plans.
- Ability to think strategically, understand complex business challenges and formulate effective solutions designed to improve results.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess strong leadership, management and coaching skills, and the ability to capitalize on and apply these skills, resulting in the growth and development of employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead and inspire teams through difficult, emotional and stressful business and organizational climates.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve desired results in a fast-paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, negotiation and resolution skills.
- Must be familiar with the retail industry and trends in the marketplace.
- Ability to manage projects effectively, including ability to identify, define, measure, analyze, innovate, improve and control problems that are without clear precedent.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional results and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- BA or BS degree from a four-year college or university (or equivalent amount of relevant professional experience); MBA preferred
- Minimum of 12 years in retail industry ideally at the Head of Department or equivalent level.
- Previous leadership experience in a European retail operation is highly preferable.
- Minimum 8-10 years' cross-functional management experience
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience managing a team