Wholesale Sales Manager - DACH & Eastern Europe
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Munich
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to....
- Responsible for overall performance of Coach Wholesale within the DACH regions and Eastern Europe.
- Development and manage Partner Relationships. Act as key liaison between Coach and the partners to ensure alignment of Coach brand objectives
- Collection Selling-In, to be in line with company strategy and AOP
- Analysis and Managing of Sales performance reports of our partners, following strategic, proactive action plans per account.
- Key Account Management - compilation and implementation for customer business plans
- Build and strengthen partnerships with Key Accounts and Multibrands
- Strategic assortment building and projection planning
- Overall Strategic market development in line with Sales targets
- Leading, driving and developing the DACH and Eastern Europe Sales Team
- Collection analysis and identifying country specific requirements and needs
- Budget planning and controlling
- Negotiation of locations, points of sales and Shop-in-Shops in consideration of ROI
- Regular research of Market with a goal to acquire and develop new clients
- Close collaboration with Buying, Customer Service, Operations, Finance & Marketing Team
- 8+ Years experience in Wholesale, ideally in the Premium/Luxury sector.
- Strong knowledge of and network in the DACH and Eastern Europe region.
- Experience in Premium Accessories and Ready-to-Wear distribution.
- Strong track-record in maintaining significant customer relationships and identifying new business opportunities
- Experiences in expanding Wholesale and Department Store business.
- Able to create and continually improve a streamlined Sales process.
- Possesses strong but subtle negotiation skills with a consultative approach
- Committed to excellence and highly results driven, creative and analytical
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including verbal, written and listening
- Strong MS Office skills