Working Student Global Retail
Curious. Hands on. Analytical. Critical Thinker & Fast Learner. Thrive in an International setting. Take Challenges Head on. If that sounds interesting, then read on…. The Global Retail Department is responsible for all PUMA Stores across the world. In simple words, we define, build and execute the strategy related to how the PUMA brand must be best delivered to our target consumers in our mono branded exclusive store environments. With a store presence in over 40 countries, we work with our passionate colleagues globally to oversee and ensure the distribution and financial goals of the PUMA brand are met.
- Work closely with The Global Retail team to ensure ongoing projects are on track and assisting in bringing them to a meaningful conclusion
- Assist in maintaining check files & completing tasks related to data extraction and analysis
- Be responsible for coordinating, communicating and compiling information on request from countries as and when required
- Assist with other ad Hoc tasks as required
- Required to be enrolled as a student during the complete employment period
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or a related subject is a plus
- Good Numerical skills combined with sound Analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good Interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with confidence
- Should be Detail Oriented
- Should be Proactive and a self-starter
- Starting date: 01.01.2020; Duration: max. 2 years.