Cybersecurity Compliance Expert (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Consulting, Rechtswesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Cybersecurity Compliance Expert (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 27046)
- You analyze, design, develop, test and deploy security initiatives and measures
- You are responsible for the further development of our security framework and information security policies
- You are responsible for optimizing and enhancing our IT security processes and measures
- You develop and improve compliance assessments for cloud (focus on Azure) and on-premise services
- You implement global regulatory requirements
- You lead, plan and execute security-related projects
- You establish a "security culture" in the company through various activities and initiatives to improve the principles of "security by design" and "privacy by default"
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of study (scientific, technical or analytical field), as well as a course of study with a focus on (IT) risk management or (IT) compliance - career changers with analytical or technical expertise are also welcome.
- You have first professional experience in the cyber security environment as well as in the above-mentioned range of tasks
- First information security certifications (ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor, CISA, CISM, CISSP or similar) as well as (IT) compliance certifications (IT Compliance Manager or similar) are an advantage
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and a solution- and result-oriented way of working
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week
- We offer you 30 days of vacation and close the office on 7 additional days a year to strengthen your work-life balance
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Get inspired: https://to.esprit.com/shop
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you can park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Pia Orzessek if you have any questions.