Global Marketing Manager (M/F/D) Cosmetics Brand
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : STUTTGART
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : zw. 5 und 10 Jahren
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
Das Unternehmen versteht sich als ‘Boutique’ unter den Executive Search & Recruitment Agenturen, weil wir uns ausschließlich den anspruchsvollsten Branchen widmen.
Diese sind gekennzeichnet durch: Kreativität, Qualität, Emotionalität und Design in den folgenden Sektoren:
Mode & Lifestyle
Schmuck & Uhren
Beauty & Kosmetik
Leder & Accessoires
Möbel & Interior
The mission of the company is to encourage an unwavering commitment to ethics, integrity, and excellence; to offer consumers cosmetics with the highest quality, efficacy, and safety and to provide innovations that make every day more beautiful for everyone.
For the international expansion of the company on the European continent, we are looking for a
Global Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Develop, lead and execute marketing plans for key European Markets including Germany & UK that deliver both financial and consumer related goals & objectives.
- Work closely with regional sales teams to align on key retailer needs, regional strategies based on corporate objectives, market dynamics and competition
- Work closely with Global marketing team for the fashion nail and artificial lash categories to ensure strategic brand alignment.
- Engage directly with HQ teams for support and execution of plans (including creative, finance, product development, ecommerce, social media)
- Be the key contact and market lead for all European agencies, including Public Relations and media.
- Partner with European sales leads to engage with retail customers in the development and execution of all marketing activities
- Manage marketing budgets to ensure optimal allocation and general overall management of budgets
- Identify key KPIs for all marketing activities and access performance regularly and take corrective action when necessary
- Provide general marketing support for smaller, developing regions
- Report regularly to HQ marketing & international sales/operations lead on marketing plans and activations globally
- 5-7 years traditional Brand experience, preferably in Beauty, mass retail distribution or other CPG categories
- Advance degree preferred
- Experience in working in and across Global/Local marketing teams
- Higher Education preferred (what is MBA equivalent in Europe) – MBA preferred, concentration in marketing.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix (digital media, social media, merchandising, PR. Influencer marketing, collaborations, partnerships, promotion, etc.)
- Clear track record of success and demonstration of progressive career growth.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Analytical capabilities and strong strategic thinker
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Fluent in English and German
- Exceptional computer skills