Head of Logistics Supply Network (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : DÜSSELDORF
Berufsfelder : Logistik
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Here at C&A we're embracing the transformation taking place across the retail sector, whilst also ensuring we don't lose sight of our heritage.
"Let's build the future together - the best is yet to come"
As part of our ongoing and continued transformation journey, we are looking for a Head of Logistics Supply Network to be responsible for managing an efficient and transparent transport and customs merchandise flow across C&A supply chain, from supplier to Regional DCs. Ultimately you and your team will ensure high on time fulfillment service levels for initial intake and replenishment, establishing and developing strong partnerships across the transportation network to provide the right service solutions to C&A's merchandise flow.
If you are excited by the idea of developing, implementing, and driving the fulfillment strategy across 18 countries which is a crucial element to successfully meet the One C&A Growth plan, you could be our next Head of Logistics Supply Network.
As Head of Logistics Supply Network you will be given the opportunity to:
- Oversee C&A's European Logistics Supply Network operations, focusing on service levels and cost.
- Manage various aspects, including Inbound Transportation, Customs, Distribution Centers, and transportation linehauls.
- Build and manage strong partnerships with 3PLs, ensuring seamless integration into C&A's value chain while upholding health, safety, and sustainability standards.
- Participate in strategic planning for the Supply Network, aligning with business requirements and capacity planning.
- Drive operational excellence and Lean methodology adoption, manage budgets, and actively recruit and retain talent for supply chain expertise roles in partnership with People & Culture (P&C).
- Provide strategic direction, leadership, and performance management across the European organization, with a focus on safety, compliance, and service quality.
We would love to speak with strategic thinkers, adept at building and leading high-performing teams, and with a deep understanding of distribution networks to include:
- Proven experience of establishing and developing strategic and operational partnerships with 3PLs to deliver international solutions
- in Freight forwarding (road, sea, air), consolidation/deconsolidation facility management, and customs processes
- Good understanding of Distribution processes and experience engaging with internal stakeholders and leadership teams.
- Strong leadership skills, vision/strategy setting, communication, influencing, collaboration, and talent development abilities
- Proven track record in talent attraction and development, leading cross-functional teams, and influencing roles.
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to external changes and a commitment to continuous improvement.
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive, inclusive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts