HR Business Partner - Germany / Austria / Poland
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Hessen
Stadt : DIETZENBACH
Berufsfelder : Personalwesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : weniger als 2 Jahre
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) manages and coordinates programmes, policies, and priorities of Skechers Divisions (Retail/Wholesale/Corporate) in their corresponding region. The HRBP will assist in employee relations, recruiting and retention strategies, performance management review, training initiatives, conflict resolution, management development, and employment policies and practices. In addition, the HRBP advises the management and operations team regarding employee relations and HR policies and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner Role
- Understand the current staffing and retention levels at all locations.
- Develop, organise and implement recruiting strategies across locations, including direct recruiting, job fairs, sourcing, and screening.
- Train managers on interviewing and selection to Skechers standards.
- Assist with the interview and selection process of all employees.
- Develop, organise and facilitate HR best practices and programmes to meet the strategic business needs of Retail Operations.
- Develop & train on a variety of management development and organisational development classes for managers.
- Understand and apply all employment legislation in conjunction with SKX policies and procedures, ensure employment and H&S legislation is displayed in all associates work areas.
- Work collaboratively with the management teams on employee relations issues.
- Resolve manager and employee dissatisfaction by investigating complaints and concerns, evaluating and offering possible courses of action and provide advice, guidance, and direction for resolution.
- Maintain HR records by documenting incidents and resolutions of issues. Obtain opinions from HR Director, Manager, and Advisor.
- Study existing and new legislation.
- Build exceptional partnership with all stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with H&S laws with management..
- Provide leadership and support to managers and associates on policy interpretation and other associate relations matters, including but not limited to performance management, internal administrative investigations, and training needs.
- Review and evaluate all dismissals and performance management; exercising great care that the reasons are well documented and are not arbitrary or discriminatory.
- Monitor and review region compensation guidelines and exceptions.
- Manage various projects as assigned.
- Travel the assigned region extensively to ensure proper visibility from HR.
- High level of English and German required. Polish knowledge would be a plus.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven experience in operational HR, ideally within a Retail environment.
- Capability of building effective and productive working relationships within store locations and other field and corporate departments.
- Thorough knowledge of Spanish labor market and legislation required.
- Capacity to read, understand and execute HR related reports, policies, and initiatives.
- Ability to train and coach on a variety of topics.
- Effective and tactful communication skills with all levels of business.
- Strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to travel extensively based on business needs.
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fast paced environment.