Quality & Production Manager / Textile Technician (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : METZINGEN
Berufsfelder : Produktion, Qualtitätswesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Jersey Team we are looking for a Quality & Production Manager / Textile Technician (m/f/d).
- Technical advice and support of our internal interfaces during product development.
- Defined area of responsibility within a global supplier portfolio
- Assurance of quality processes and product quality, either on-site and/or off-site using digital tools, planning and managing external quality inspectors if required.
- Establish and develop suppliers and perform supplier assessments
- Follow up on agreed measures to ensure our sustainability goals in the area of social audits
- Varied project work
- University degree in the field of apparel technology and/or completed textile vocational training
- Several years of professional experience in cooperation with clothing suppliers
- Practical experience in the field of methodology and quality management
- Flexible willingness to travel
- Open, competent and confident appearance and strong communication skills
- Fluent English (spoken and writen) as well as confident handling of MS Office applications/digital tools