Senior Purchasing Manager - Denim, Fashion, Men's Wear (M/W/D) - 100% Remote Possible
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : MÜNCHEN
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- You are responsible for the strategic and operational orientation of your brand portfolio in the assortment of fashion/denim/men's wear for private shopping campaigns and campaigns in the shop. You are in charge of the biggest accounts in this sector at limango.
- You are largely responsible for budget planning, the development of procurement types/processes, and the allocation of logistics capacities for the category.
- You make a major contribution to expanding your category by sourcing new brands, growing with existing international key accounts, and managing strategically important international brands.
- Negotiating great deals with suppliers for limango is your main area of responsibility. The continuous condition negotiations and preparation of the annual talks with the brand partners are also part of your main area of responsibility.
- You plan around 25 international campaigns per month with suppliers for our private shopping and look for the best offers on the market.
- You are in an international team set-up with four buyers for fashion/denim/men's wear categories from Europe.
- You train the junior buyers of the fashion/denim/men's wear category in operational processes, at trade fairs, and at the supplier's meetings.
- You take on projects for your category to increase performance, but also to improve processes.
- You are in constant contact with the Category Management, Marketing, Campaign Management, and Logistics departments.
Professional requirements for the candidate:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in purchasing fashion/denim/men's wear, preferably in the e-commerce sector or already have several years of experience in purchasing or selling fashion/ denim/men's wear products.
- You already know the relevant brands and the fashion/denim/men's wear sector very well. Ideally, you already have existing contacts and business relationships in this assortment and know the individual requirements of customers for the products in this range.
- You possess fluency in German (must-have) and proficiency in English.You have strong negotiation skills, communicate clearly and unambiguously, and you don't lose sight of your goal during negotiations.
- You have already gained experience in taking on, structuring, presenting, and successfully implementing projects.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and mindset.
- You are highly analytical and have an affinity for numbers. With every decision, you consider the facts.
- You follow an interdisciplinary, holistic approach to all topics that you tackle. You never lose sight of the goal: offering the customer the best assortment, at the best price and at the right time.
- You have clear qualities as a team player: You enjoy working with teammates and developing your categories together.
- You work independently and are able to make decisions independently and stand up for them.
- You are able to inspire and motivate other departments and work successfully with them on implementation.
- You are able to work under time pressure to find your way in the fast-moving campaign business.